Sunkist® C.A.B./EPS-II Sizing Technology
Introducing the Next Generation Sizing Technology:
The CAB/EPS-II Sizing Technology Electronic Optical Sizer with today’s state of the art technology:
C.A.B./EPS-II Optical System
- Proven mechanical system with gentle fruit handling capability!
- Adaptable to most existing conveying systems!
- Upgrade and Save!
- The EP-II Technology is also available on the CAB Mechanical System, which has provided reliable service for over 10 years.
- The new high-speed ejection system ejects fruit with a softer/gentler action.
- HIGH PRECISION OPTICS: High-resolution state of the art optics with solid-state illumination and self-calibrating feature for improved sizing accuracy and long-term dependability.
- WINDOWS® PLATFORM: Microsoft Windows® platform for a friendlier operator interface and elaborate reporting capabilities
- SUNKIST® UNIVERSAL SOFTWARE® : Sunkist® operator software for easy operation and flexibility, which is a proven industry standard with over 300 lanes in operation.
- MAXIMUM PRODUCTION: Maximum electronic speed for maximum production throughput.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: PC Anywhere® software, which allows for service support via modem line. Also allows packinghouse personnel “dial in” capabilities for production information.
- CUSTOM REPORTS: Custom reports using the universal Crystal Reports® data dictionary.
- SALES PC: Sales office PC option for exporting data into a Microsoft Excel® format.
- MODULAR ELECTRONICS: Adaptable to most existing conveying systems.
- HiGHLY COMPETETIVE PRICING: Compare and Save!
CAB Mechanical System
- Each CAB Mechanical System consists of 4 or 6 lane modules up to a maximum of 4 per operating systems.
- CAB weight carrier system features 4-point weighing for maximum accuracy and choice of 2.5” 3.75” and 5” spool pitch.
- The minimum system length is 27’ 10”, which has capability for up to 5 drop points.
- The system can be extended with 45”L. sections (up to 3 drop points) or with 90” L. sections (up to 5 drop points).
- Each module has a main drive motor.
- Mitsubishi® A.C. inverters and programmer unit for main drive motor.
- PLC panel assembly with warning alarm, emergency stop circuit and controls.
CAB Mechanical Installation Requirements
- Access catwalks around and between the CAB modules.
- All feed conveyors, pullout conveyors, recirculation conveyors, fruit rail extensions, and lane dividers.
CAB Vision Technology: Oranges-Clementines-Lemons