Sunkist® Sunsort Sizing Technology
Introducing the Next Generation Sizing Technology:
The SunSort® Electronic Optical Sizer with today’s state of the art technology:
Sunsort Optical System
- Proven mechanical system with gentle fruit handling capability!
- Adaptable to most existing conveying systems!
- Upgrade and Save!
- The SunSort® Sizer Technology is also available on the CAB Mechanical System, which has provided reliable service for decades.
- The new high-speed ejection system ejects fruit with a softer/gentler action.
- HIGH PRECISION OPTICS: High-resolution state of the art optics with solid-state illumination and self-calibrating feature for improved sizing accuracy and long-term dependability.
- WINDOWS® PLATFORM: Microsoft Windows® platform for a friendlier operator interface and elaborate reporting capabilities
- SUNKIST® UNIVERSAL SOFTWARE® : Sunkist® operator software for easy operation and flexibility, which is a proven industry standard with over 1200 lanes in operation.
- MAXIMUM PRODUCTION: Maximum electronic speed for maximum production throughput.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Remote access software, which allows for rapid service support anywhere in the world.
- CUSTOM REPORTS: Custom reports using the latest in database technology.
- MODULAR ELECTRONICS: Adaptable to most existing conveying systems.
- HIGHLY COMPETETIVE PRICING: Compare and Save!
CAB Mechanical System
- The minimum system length is 27′ 10″ which has capability for up to 5 drop points.
- The system can be extended with 45″,90″ or 110″ L. sections.
- Each module has an orienter motor and a main drive motor.
- Mitsubishi® A.C. inverters and programmer unit for main drive and orienter motors.
- PLC panel assembly with warning alarm and controls.
CAB Mechanical Installation Requirements
- Access catwalks around and between the CAB modules.
- All feed conveyors, pullout conveyors, recirculation conveyors, fruit rail extensions, and lane dividers.
CAB Vision Technology: Oranges-Clementines-Lemons